Sunday, December 18, 2016

Zarahemla Weekly Issue I

     I am so bad about updating, with original content, so I got to thinking, why don't I just post unoriginal content? So I present to you the 'Zarahemla Weekly' a collection of news articles, links, blog posts and what ever other Mormon related things I found lying on the ground throughout the week.

Here's an interesting piece about Utah Mormons.

A guy works on getting Joseph Smith's face right.

You've probably heard, but David Achuleta dropped a new music video on youtube.

Help! I've been trying to #Lighttheworld  but it keeps getting dark again, like every night after the sun goes down.

Have you heard about the guy who wants to make the church pay taxes? No? Well Sam Brunson over at By Common Consent explains why it probably won't go anywhere. 

And to wrap it all up, here's a photo with no context.


No comments:

Post a Comment